About this policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs how you may access and use the SEQual Portal. You should read this AUP carefully before accessing the SEQual Portal. By accessing or using the SEQual Portal you agreed to be bound by this AUP. If you do not agree with or accept any part of this AUP, you should stop using the SEQual Portal immediately.
If you have any questions about this AUP, please contact us using the contact details provided on the SEQual Portal at www.sequal.co.uk.
In this Policy ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Leading Oil & Gas Industry Competitiveness (LOGIC), company registration number SC199292 and whose registered office is at 4th Floor, Annan House, 33-35 Palmerston Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5QP; and ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person accessing or using the SEQual Portal.
We permit you to use the SEQual Portal only for supplier assessment and prequalification purposes. You must notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorised access as soon as reasonably practicable.
As a condition of your use of the SEQual Portal, you agree not to:
- share your username or password with anyone else, or allow anyone else to access the SEQual Portal using your username and password;
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, reverse compile, reverse engineer, dissemble, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the SEQual Portal and its software components in any form;
- access all or any part of the SEQual Portal to build a product or service which competes with the SEQual Portal;
- violate our or any third party’s copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other intellectual property rights;
- use the SEQual Portal for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this AUP;
- use the SEQual Portal to commit any act of fraud;
- distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- use the SEQual Portal for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- use the SEQual Portal in any manner that disrupts the operation of the SEQual Portal;
- use the SEQual Portal promote any unlawful activity;
- promote or threaten violence towards anyone;
- abuse or harass anyone or encourage hate. Threatening, derogatory, abusive, indecent, obscene, offensive, misleading, menacing, racist, sexist, discriminatory or otherwise offensive content / comments will not be tolerated.
Using our name and logo
You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this AUP.
We shall apply the terms of this AUP in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this AUP we may terminate or suspend your use of the SEQual Portal.
We reserve the right to revise, amend or modify this AUP at any time.
Last updated 26/04/21