23 Aug SEQual Update – August 2021
Since the launch of SEQual we have been delighted to welcome our new Supplier members, and are grateful for all the feedback we have been receiving on the SEQual platform and how it operates.
We have been working hard on changes and improvements in response to your feedback, and can announce the following updates:
- We have improved the product and service code browser that is available via the SEQual website to show a much greater level of detail about the codes available, and to enable you to select codes that describe more closely the products and services you provide.
- We have introduced several new codes and additional options:
- 20122700 Oil country tubular goods
- 20122800 Drilling and workover rigs and equipment – New additional option: Drill rig risers
- 71121600 Oil well drilling services – New additional option: Well drilling engineering services
- 71161701 Independent well examination services
- 80101700 Industrial Management – New additional option: Chemical management services
We continue to work with our supplier to incorporate your feedback into the platform, and review new codes and options for addition on a weekly basis.
- Most SEQual Buyer Members have set a target for their current Suppliers to be registered and assessed in SEQual. As it has taken longer than anticipated to ensure the product and service codes within SEQual fully meet the needs of registering suppliers, more time has been allowed for the completion of the Desktop Assessment process.
- Suppliers must ensure that they are registered in SEQual by 31st August – and should aim to submit Desktop Assessment information as soon as practical afterwards.
- All suppliers registered in SEQual by 31st August will be visible to Buyers and will not be disadvantaged during this transitional stage. We will share a revised deadline for completion of the Desktop and On-site Assessment processes at the SEQual Supplier Forum, of which more details below.
We have a number of other developments and updates in progress, including:
- Launch of the On-site Assessment process – As part of launch preparations, we are conducting a thorough review of the Desktop / On-site Assessment requirements, and will be in touch regarding any changes to Supplier assessment status before Onsite Assessment commences.
- Launch of SEQual Supplier Forum – All Supplier members will be invited to participate in a group that will capture feedback, contribute to development scoping and testing, and hold the SEQual management team accountable to agreed actions and decisions. The first meeting is expected to be in mid-September.
In the meantime, please contact the SEQual Scheme Manager directly with product and service code enquiries (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the Customer Services team (email@example.com) with any other enquiries.